The Posh Orion Max X550a now can be easily rooted with KingRoot application. It is a one-click root process and can be formed without using the computer. KingRoot is a powerful rooting application which allows you to root Android devices from verion 2.3 to 5.0.
To remind you, the Posh Orion Max X550a has a 5.5-inch LCD display, 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, 1-megapxiels front facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, powered by a quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTeK MT6582 processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
Your Android Device Warranty may be Void after following the below tutorial. So, begin at your own risk.
The below procedure is free from data loss, so no need to back up your personal data. Make sure to charge your handset up to 60% or more to avoid unnecessary power-off during the rooting process.
Root Posh Orion Max X550a using KingRoot app:
1. Enable installation of apps from Unknown Sournces from Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (Tap to enable the option).
2. Download KingRoot APK and install on your smartphone.
3. Once the app is successfully installed, launch the KingRoot from the App Drawer.
4. Once the app is launched, locate “START ROOT” option and tap on it to start the rooting process.
5. Wait a minute or two to complete the rooting process. Once done, you will see a big Green Tick on your device screen which indicates that the smartphone gained root access.
6. Restart your device and Enjoy!