In this guide checkout how to Root Zopo ZP998 on any firmware using VRoot Tool – complete and easy guide
Zopo ZP998 is an octacore Android Smartphone with some good and decent specs and it can now be rooted. Rooting this device can give you access to the root files and you can also be able to install and play with some apps with requires root access. If you want to know what rooting in Android is, then follow here and have a look at what are the benefits of rooting your Android device.
Before proceeding to Root Zopo ZP998, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites to follow, to avoid bricking of you android device, once you are done with the pre-requisites you can continue to the guide on how to Root Zopo ZP998.
Quick Pre-Requisites or Pre Installation Instructions:
- Backup all of your important data like SMS, Contacts, Files on Internal memory to a safe location. Though rooting won’t erase any data, it is safe to have a backup.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging” and check the USB Debugging checkbox.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, so as to avoid bricking of your device and is highly recommended.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device for not following the instructions listed properly.
Assuming that you are done with the above requisites, let’s now proceed to Root Zopo ZP998 via VRoot Tool.
Also Read: How to Root Zopo C3
Procedure to Root Zopo ZP998 Octacore Smartphone:
- Download the VRoot Tool from here to your computer.
- Connect your device to PC with the help of OEM USB data cable.
- Download and Install Zopo USB Drivers from here.
- Run VRoot Tool on your PC, once your device gets detected in VRoot Tool then click on green button.
- Now the rooting process starts, wait for it complete until you see Tick Mark. The whole process may take up to 3-4 mins so don’t panic if it takes long.
- Now disconnect your device from PC and you will find Super Su under app drawer.
- If you still want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then you can make use of Root Checker App.
That’s it now you have successfully rooted Zopo ZP998. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Zopo ZP998.