In this really quick guide checkout How to Root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G without PC with One click Root Method – How To
Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G is an Android tablet with 7.85 inch IPS Display and 3G connectivity. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 processor with MediaTek chipset and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. So if you already have this Tablet and want to Root it then you can follow this guide and successfully Root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G. This method of rooting doesn’t require PC and is very simple and easy to follow that even a novice can also follow this. So without wasting time let’s proceed further to Root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G.
Before we proceed, we must follow some of the pre requisites, to prepare Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G for the Rooting process and also to avoid it from getting bricked while Rooting.
- Backup all of the data on device. By this we can restore data whenever we encounter data loss due to Rooting.
- Make sure your device has at least 75% charge, just to make sure it won’t turns off in between the Rooting Process, if happened so then it might brick your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Make sure Unknown Sources options is Enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources.
Assuming that you are done with all the above requisites, let’s now proceed to Root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G with one click root method.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G:
- Download the Framaroot.apk form here to your device. If Download in PC transfer it to your device.
- Now install the Framaroot app on your device.
- Once installed open it from app drawer.
- Now select “Install SuperSU” from the list and under exploit method select “Barahir”.
- Now it will root your device and shows Success message once done.
- Reboot your device.
- Check for SuperSU app in app drawer.
- If you want to make sure that your device is successfully rooted or not, then make use of Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G with one click root method. Do let u know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G.