MYWIGO WINGS GII is an Android device from MyWigo and the device feature a 5-inch QHD IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz MTK6582 processor coupled with 1GB DDR3 RAM, and 4GB internal storage. MYWIGO WINGS GII runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and can now be rooted. So if you own this device and want to root it then follow this guide and Root MYWIGO WINGS GII.
Once you have Rooted MYWIGO WINGS GII, you can install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, download paid apps for free and many more. If you want to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting are? then go here and checkout. Once done let’s proceed to Root MYWIGO WINGS GII.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, just to make sure, if any data loss is encountered we can restore it.
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources.
Once you are done with all the above listed pre requisites, you can proceed to Root MYWIGO WINGS GII.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your MYWIGO WINGS GII. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root MYWIGO WINGS GII:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here.
2. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
3. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app.
4. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
5. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Barahir.
6. Now wait for the app to root your device.
7. Once done it will show success message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.
10. If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.