Gionee Elife E6 is the 5-inch Android smartphone launched by Gionee in its E series. The smartphone comes with really decent specification like 2GB RAM, Quad Core processor clocking at 1.5 GHz and a 13MP camera and is powered with 2000mAh battery. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
If you own Gionee Elife E6 and looking for rooting guide, then below is the simple tutorial which guide your device for root access. Rooting a smartphone is quite necessary whenever you installed custom ROM or custom Recovery to your Android smartphone.
- Go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown sources (tick the box to enable it) to enable installation of third party apps from Unknown Sources.
- As the rooting process is battery consuming process, charge well your device to avoid unnecessary power-off.
- This rooting process is free from data loss, so no need to take backup of your data present on your smartphone
Root Gionee Elife E6 without Computer:
1. Firstly download Framaroot rooting application and install on your device.
2. Now launch the application from the app drawer and select “Install SuperSu” option under “Select an action to execute after root”.
3. Now from the list of exploits select “Barahir” to begin the rooting process.
4. Wait for a minute or two till the rooting process is completed.
5. As soon the device is successfully rooted the following message will popups “Success. Superuser and SU binary installed, You have to reboot your device”.
6. Confirm OK and reboot your Micromax Android smartphone.
Gionee Elife E6 has been successfully rooted without using the computer. For confirmation open app drawer and find the SUperSu app installed. You can also download “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store for easily confirmation.
If you face any issues while rooting the device, do let us know by dropping a comment below. Also like us on Facebook for latest Android root and update tutorials.