Rooting and Android device provides us with the opportunity to play around with your Android device by installing Custom ROM’s, Kernel’s etc. you can also make use of tools which can speed up your device and which require Root Access to perform operations. So if you are willing to Root Galaxy S2 I9100 then follow this guide and Root your device.
- Make sure your device model is I9100. Check in Settings > About.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location; so that we can restore it if any of the data is lost during the Rooting Process.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it form turning off in between the Rooting Process, if happened this may damage your device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Install Custom Recovery on Galaxy S2 I9100 from here.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Galaxy S2 I9100. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
Procedure to Root Galaxy S2 I9100:
1. Download Rooting Package from here to your PC.
2. Copy it to the Root of your SD card.
3. Power off Galaxy S2 I9100.
4. Enter into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some text on screen.
5. Once you are in Recovery Mode, choose and select “Install zip from SD card”.
6. Now choose the Rooting Package and Install it.
7. Once done, ++++Go Back++++ and select reboot system now, this will boot your device into normal mode.
8. Once the device boots up you will find SuperSU app in app drawer.
9. If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Galaxy S2 I9100. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Galaxy S2 I9100.