Nexus 9 is the latest Android Flagship from HTC running on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box and if you have messed up or bricked your Nexus 9 then just go here and fix your device and today in this guide we have brought a simple tutorial on how to unlock Bootloader and Root Nexus 9 with One-Click using CF-Root-Tool.
Earlier we have shared a procedure to Root Nexus 9 which requires you to unlock the Bootloader and flashing the patched kernel and then installing SuperSU to Root Nexus 9. So as the previous method to root Nexus 9 is quite complex and require more time or research, we have brought here simple one click method to unlock Bootloader and Root Nexus 9 using CF-Root-Tool.
Before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader and Root Nexus 9 with One-Click CF-Root-Tool, we must prepare Nexus 9 for the installation and Rooting process, so that the process completes without any interruption.
- Backup your important data.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your HTC Nexus 9.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Nexus 9. So understand he risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to unlock Bootloader and Root Nexus 9 with One-Click CF-Root-Tool:
1. Download the CF One Click Root Tool for Nexus 9 from the above links.
2. Enable OEM unlock form Developer Options in settings.
3. Boot your Nexus 9 into Bootloader / Fastboot Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
4. Connect your device to PC using OEM data cable.
5. Extract the downloaded CF-Auto-Root-flounder-volantis-nexus9.zip file on your PC.
6. Now simply run the batch script based on your OS.
Windows: Run root-windows.bat
Mac: Run root-mac.sh
Linux: Run root-linux.sh
That’s all now you have successfully unlocked Bootloader and Rooteed Nexus 9 with one click CF-Root-Tool. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to unlock Bootloader and Root Nexus 9.