Micromax Canvas L A108 is the midrange Android Smartphone from Micromax, and the device offers a 5.5 Inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Canvas L is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU. The device packs a 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card. The device sports quite a nice specs and in this guide we will show you how to Root Micromax Canvas L A108.
Before we proceed to Root Micromax Canvas L A108, we want you to understand the advantages and disadvantages of rooting, rooting voids warranty, so we recommend not to root your device if it is still in warranty period. Before we proceed we must also follow some steps to prepare Micromax Canvas L A108 for the rooting process and also to avoid any mishaps which can brick your device.
Pre Rooting instructions:
- Backup your data.
- Charge your device to at least 60-70%.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from Settings > Security.
Once you have followed the above steps you can proceed to Root Micromax Canvas L A108 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Here we are going to show you two methods to Root Micromax Canvas L A108, so you can follow the one which is convient for you.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Micromax Canvas L A108. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Micromax Canvas L A108:
1. Download the Framaroot app.
2. Transfer it to your device’s SD card.
3. Install it using File Manager.
4. Open it from app drawer.
5. Choose SuperSU and in the exploit choose BOROMIR.
6. Reboot your device.
Check Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
- Download Towelroot app.
- Transfer it to your device’s SD card.
- Install it on your device.
- Open it from app drawer.
- Tap on make it ra1n.
- Reboot your device.
- After reboot install SuperSU app from Play Store.
- Open SuperSU app, if asked to update SU binaries, update them.
- Check root permissions using Root Checker app.
That’s all now you have successfully Rooted Micromax Canvas L A108 Android Smartphone on Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Micromax Canvas L A108.