LG G3 is one of the high end spec Android Smartphone in this world and it is the first Android Smartphone which comes with QHD display. Today, in this guide we are going to Root LG G3, such a huge beast with one click without using PC. This method works on LG G3 from all major carriers, which includes Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T.
- Make sure you have a valid backup of all your device data. This will help to restore in case of any data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging from settings.
- Charge your handset to at least 70% or more.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your Coolpad device from Settings.
Disclaimer: Following below steps may void your company warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Root LG G3 with one click Root method:
1. Download the Stump Root apk from here to your device. If downloaded in PC, transfer it to your device.
2. Install the apk on your LG G3.
3. Once installed, run the application from app drawer.
4. Tap the “Grind” button in the app, this will root LG G3.
5. Once done, Reboot your device.
6. Once the device boots up, head over to Play Store and download Super SU app.
7. Once installed Super Su open it, if it asks to update SU binaries then update them.
8. Reboot LG G3.