In this Tutorial checkout how to Root Nokia X+ Android Smartphone with simple and easy steps – Guide
As the Nokia, company has just launched its first Android Smartphone with Fastlane feature etc. The procedure on how to root Nokia X+ is already available on the internet. Though the Smartphone is yet to launch in many countries its rooting process is released. So if you got Nokia X+ and want to root it then follow the below guide.
As we all know rooting voids warranty, if you don’t then go here and know more about what rooting in Android is. So after knowing what rooting is, let’s now proceed to root Nokia X+.
Before proceeding to root Nokia X+, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites listed below.
- Backup all of your data on the device to a safe location, to avoid any data loss while rooting Nokia X+. Make sure not to use any PC suits or tools to backup your data, as they sometimes fail you to restore data.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, so as to avoid bricking of the device.
Assuming that you are done with all the pre-requisites, let’s now proceed to root Nokia X+.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device, so proceed at your own risk!!!
Procedure to Root Nokia X+:
- Download the Framaroot app from here or XDA to your PC.
- Connect your device to PC and copy the Framaroot app to your device’s SD card.
- Now open the File manager in your device and install the Framaroot app.
- Once installed, open the app and from the dropdown menu select Root.
- Now you will see two root exploits to choose from i.e., “Aragorn” and “Gandalf” – Choose Gandalf.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once done, reboot your device, and you are ready to take advantage of root on your Nokia X+.
That’s it now you have successfully learnt how to root Nokia X+ using small app called Framaroot. If you face any issues while rooting Nokia X+ then do let us know in the comment section.