Karbonn A2+ Android phone now can be easily rooted with Framaroot application. Rooting of Karbonn A2+ gives you the chance of installing custom ROM firmware which we will bring very soon. The custom ROM firmware may be of Kitkat which is latest operating system. Though the KitKat firmware is not available official we can enjoy with custom firmware by rooting the devices. Check the pre requisites list and then procedure to root Karbonn A2+ android phone.
Note: This rooting guide is only for Karbonn A2+, don’t try this in another Android phones.
1. All the data present in your Karbonn A2+ device are to be backup so that it can be restored manually. Below steps guides you for backup of data.
SMS- Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts- Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log- Call Log and Restore
APN and MMS Setting- Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Points Names”,
Images, Songs, Videos, Files- Copy to internal/ External SD card
2. Make sure that the charging in your device is more than 50% so that it doesn’t power off in the middle of rooting process. To enable go to “Settings> Security > Device Administration > Unknown sources”.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your Karbonn A2+ device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully.
How to Root Karbonn A2+:
1. First of all download the Rooting Package for Karbonn A2+ to your computer. Download by clicking HERE
2. Now connect your android phone to the computer and copy the downloaded rooting file.
3. If your using Astro file manager, locate for framaroot.apk file which you have copied from computer.
4. On taping the framaroot.apk, you will see two option to choose- “Aragorn” and “Gandalf”
5. Select the “Gandalf” option
6. Final step is to reboot your Karbonn A2+ so that the device rooted successfully.
You can check whether your device is rooted or not with apps like Root Checker by downloading from Google playstore. We will update with latest Custom ROM firmware of Karbonn A2+ based on android 4.4 KitKat as soon as they are available. If any query regarding the rooting process, lets us know by leaving a comment or mail us at our Gmail.