Elephone P9000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow smartphone now can be rooted with the help of KingoRoot application. It is a one-click root process using Windows PC and every user can follow it easily.
To remind you, Elephone P9000 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) FHD capacitive display and is powered with 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MTK6755 processor. The other features includes 4GB RAM, Android Marshmallow OS, dual SIM, 13MP rear camera (8MP front camera), 32GB internal storage (extendable up to 256GB), and 3000mAh battery.
If you still doesn’t own Elephone P9000, then you can purchase the smartphone from GearBest for $260.11.
- This method works only with Elephone P9000. Don’t try to execute on any other Android device.
- Install proper USB drivers on PC.
- Charge your device to at least 75% to complete the rooting process.
- Though the process is free from data loss, it is advisable to take backup of all your important data.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Android phone voids company warranty completely. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs during or after the process. Continue at your own risk.
How to Root Elephone P9000 on Marshmallow
1. Download KingoRoot application and install on your computer.
2. Take a standard USB cable and connect your P9000 with PC.
3. You need to wait till the Kingoroot detects your Android device.
4. Once detected, you need to press on “Root” located at the bottom center of the application.
5. Wait till the process is completed. Once done, restart your device.
6. Check for root by download a third party app called “Root Checker”.
1. Download Dingdong app apk directly to your device storage.
2. Open any file manager say ES File Manager and locate the apk file.
3. Tap on it to start the installation process.
4. Make sure to ignore all the warning for successful installation of rooting app on your device.
5. Press the button to start the rooting process.
So, that’s the simple methods to root Elephone P9000 on Android Marshmallow. If you face any issues during the rooting process, do let us know in the below comment section. We will get back with most possible outcomes.