Earlier last month we have a posted a method to root Galaxy Tab S T800, T805 and here today we are going to guide you on how to Root Galaxy Tab S almost all models. So by following the below guide you will be able to root any variant of Galaxy Tab S. So let’s proceed further and Root Galaxy Tab S.
Proper back up all your personal data and charge your device to 75% or more. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
How to Root Galaxy Tab S all Models:
1. Extract the downloaded CF_AutoRoot.tar.md5.zip file once to get the .tar.md5 file.
2. Open Odin3.exe.
3. Now you need to put your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 in download mode. To do so, turn it off and wait for 10 seconds.
4. As soon as Odin detects your phone, the ID:COM box should turn blue. USB drivers should be installed on your PC for a successful connection.
5. For Odin 3.09 hit the AP tab. Select the CF_Autoroot.tar.md5, that you downloaded and extracted above.
6. If you’re using Odin 3.07, you will select “PDA” tab instead of the AP tab, rest of the options remain untouched.
7. Make sure that the options selected in your Odin are exactly as shown in the pic.
8. Hit start and wait till the rooting process is complete, as soon as your device restarts, remove it from PC.
9. Find SuperSu in app drawer now.