Here in this guide checkout How to Root Lenovo A880 Android Smartphone – Guide
Lenovo A880 is an Android Smartphone which runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. It features a 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage, which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. If you want to Root Lenovo A880 Android Smartphone, then follow the procedure below.
Before we proceed to Root Lenovo A880 Android Smartphone, we must follow some set of instructions called pre requisites, to prepare Lenovo A880 for the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location or on your PC. So that we can restore the data whenever we have encountered any data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. If you were unable to locate the USB Debugging on your device under Settings, then you can enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, so as to avoid Lenovo A880 from shutting down in between the rooting process, if this happens, it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC from here.
Assuming that you are done with all the above Pre-Requisites, let’s now proceed to Root Lenovo A880 Android Smartphone.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible or liable for any damage occurred to your Lenovo A880 for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed at your risk.
How to Root Lenovo A880:
- Download VRoot application from here to your PC.
- Run VRoot application on PC as administrator.
- Power off Lenovo A880.
- Connect Lenovo A880 to PC using original USB Cable.
- Now you will see that your device is shown in Vroot application.
- Now click on Root (Green Button), this will start rooting Lenovo A880.
- Once done, your device will reboot automatically.
- Once the device boots up, check the root permission using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully rooted Lenovo A880 Android Smartphone. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues, while trying to Root Lenovo A880.