Sony Xperia Z1 C6902, C6906 has started receiving Android 4.4.4 Kitkat update and the update is rolled out via OTA with 14.4.A.0.108 as the build number. If you haven’t updated your device to this firmware till now, then you can go here and manually update Xperia Z1 to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware. Once you have updated, you might lose Root Permissions on your device, to regain it back you have to root Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903, C6906, C6943, to do so follow the below procedure.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 3 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 carries more than 70% of charge.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903, C6906, C6943 Android device.
How to Update Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903, C6906, C6943 on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat 14.4.A.0.108 firmware:
1. Download the EasyRoot Tool v11.zip from here to your PC.
2. Extract the downloaded Rooting Package to a folder.
3. Now you need to connect the device with PC.
4. Run install.bat as administrator on your PC.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. That’s all now you have successfully Root Xperia Z1.
Verify root permissions on your device by using Root Checker App.