Here in checkout How to install CWM Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3 and Root it – Guide
Are you looking for CWM Recovery for your Xiaomi Mi3 Android Smartphone, then stop here and follow the below procedure to install CWM Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3. Once installed you can root Xiaomi Mi3, install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, flash zip mods, create a Nandroid backup etc.
Before we proceed to install CWM Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3 and root it, we must follow some set of instruction called pre requisites, to prepare Xiaomi Mi3 for the installation process and also to avoid it from accidental bricking.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data, if any data loss has occurred.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. If Developer Options is not located under settings, then enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid Xiaomi Mi3 from shutting down in between the rooting process, if happened this may brick your device and leave it useless.
Assuming that you are done with all the above listed pre requisites, let’s now proceed to install CWM Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3 and Root it.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your Xiaomi Mi3 for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
- Update.zip (CWM Recovery)
- Root Package (Indian Version) [This package is for Indian users, it may work for other countries also, so try this package and let us know if it worked for your country].
How to Root and install CWM Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3:
- Download CWM Recovery Package and Rooting Package from the above links.
- Once downloaded copy or transfer it to the root of your device’s internal storage.
- Now Head over to desktop and tap on Tools > Updater.
- Once the updater app loads up, hit the menu button and the select “Select Update Package” and choose the CWM Recovery Package (Update.zip) which you have downloaded earlier.
- Now click on update in the next screen, this will start installing the CWM Recovery on your Xiaomi Mi3 Android Smartphone.
- Once done, click on Reboot to finish and reboot your device.
- Once the device boots up, power it Off.
- Now press the Volume up + Power buttons simultaneously for about 4-5 seconds.
- Now Xiaomi Mi3 will boot into CWM Recovery.
- From the CWM Recovery, select “Install zip from SD card” and choose the Rooting package and install it.
- Now ++++Go Back++++ and select reboot system now, this will boot your device into normal mode.
- Once the device boots up, check for root permission using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Rooted and installed CWM Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3. Do let us know in t