YU YUNIQUE is the company cheapest Android smartphone launched exclusively for customers with budget of Rs. 5,000. The device packs with all the necessary features we find on any Android smartphone. To make the device most of it, here we have shared simple tutorial on how to root YU Yunique YU4711 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. It is a one-click root process and every user can follow it easily. With root access, users can install root only apps, flash custom recovery, etc. So, without much wasting time, let’s proceed towards the rooting steps.
To remind you, YU Yunique features a 4.7-inch HD display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, dual SIM, 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. It has 4G LTE support and includes 2000mAh battery on the back.
- The below rooting method is only for YU Yunique YU4711 running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS.
- The process is free from data loss. So no need to backup important stuff like contacts, msg, pictures, videos, etc.
- The charging level on your device must be above 40%.
Disclaimer: Rooting of YU Android smartphone voids company warranty. GadgetsAcademy or YU is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after the rooting procedure.
Root YU YUNIQUE YU4711 using KingRoot
1. Download KingRoot APK and install on your Android device.
2. Now go to app drawer and locate the KingRoot. Tap on it to launch the application.
3. Once the app is launched, tap on Start Root button to being the rooting process.
4.It takes hardly minute or two to complete the rooting process. Once done, you will see a big green color tick mark on the screen which indicates the device is successfully rooted.
5. Now you need to restart the device to enjoy the root access. If you wanted to replace the KingUser with SuperSU, then follow HERE.
To confirm the root status of your YU device, download and install third-party app called “Root Checker” from Play Store.
Do share the guide with your friends and let them enjoy one-click root on their YU Yunique Android phone.