Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 P900 has been updated to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and the update is available via OTA. If you haven’t updated your device then go here and update your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware. Once you have updated your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware, you may have lost the Root access on your device (if you have rooted your device earlier), so to regain the Root access on your device we have to Root it back again, to do so follow this guide and successfully Root Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 P900.
- Make sure your device is Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with model no P900. Check in Settings > About.
- Make sure everything is backup before starting the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings.
- Charge well enough your smartphone to complete the process.
- Install USB Drivers on your PC.
How to Root Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 P900 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUANF2 Firmware:
2. Power off Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 P900. Enter into Download Mode. To do so press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some warning text on screen. Now press Volume Up as written in the warning text to enter into Download Mode.
3. Once you are in Download Mode, connect your device to PC using OEM Data Cable. Now in Odin, the ID:COM box will turn blue and also an “Added” message will appear in Odin.
4. Now click on ‘PDA’ or ‘AP’ and select the Rooting package (CF-Auto-Root-v1awifi-v1awifixx-smp900.zip). Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked in Odin and remaining all other options are un-checked.
5. Once you are all set with all the above steps, click on Start, this will start the process of rooting on your device. Once done your device will reboot automatically. Once your device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.