Doogee Nova Y100X, the cheapest device from Doogee now can easily gain root access with the help of KingRoot application. KingRoot is the popular one-click root application for Android smartphones. There is no need to use computer/laptop. Rooting Nova Y100X unlocks additional features like installation of root only apps, custom ROMs (Android 6.0 Marshmallow, CM13), custom recovery, etc.
To remind you, the Doogee Nova Y100X features a 5-inch HD IPS display, powered with 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MTK6582 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable with microSD), Android 5.0 Lollipop, 3G connectivity and 2200mAh battery.
The following tutorial is free from data loss. So, no need to backup Android phone data like contacts, pictures, videos, music, etc. The charging on the device should be maintain minimum of 40%.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Android phones voids company warranty. Doogee or Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurs during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own interest.
Root Doogee Nova Y100X using KingRoot
1. Download KingRoot APK from HERE to PC and transfer the same to device storage.
2. Now open any file explorer and locate the APK file. Once located, tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your device.
3. Go to app drawer and launch the KingRoot application.
4. Now tap on the start button to begin the rooting process.
5. The process might take couple of minutes to complete. Once done, you will see a Big Green Tick on the application screen. This indicates that the device is successfully rooted.
6. Download Root Checker app and confirm the root access.