Xperia Z Ultra C6802, C6806 and C6833 are updated to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware and the update is rolled out via OTA. After updating your device to this firmware, you might have lost Root access on your Xperia Z Ultra C6802, C6806 and C6833. So in order to regain it back, you have to root Xperia Z Ultra C6802, C6806 and C6833 again, to do so follow the below guide. If you want you can have a look at advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here.
- Perform backup of your important files.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- The charge level should be more than 80% to avoid unnecessary power-off during the rooting process.
- Make sure USB Drivers are installed on your PC for successful connection.
How to Root Xperia Z Ultra C6802, C6806 and C6833 with locked Bootloader:
1. Download the Easy Root Tool from here to your PC.
2. Extract it to a folder on desktop.
3. Connect Xperia Z Ultra to PC.
4. Look for install.bat file from the extracted folder and run as administrator.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions and Root Xperia Z Ultra C6802, C6806 and C6833.
6. Once done, reboot Xperia Z Ultra.
7. Check Root permission on your device using Root Checker App.