So if you own Xperia Tipo or Xperia Miro and want to Root it, to gain all the features that root users are having, then this guide is definitely for you. Make sure your device is running on Android 4.0 or Android 4.1 for this method to work. As this root tool only supports device with Android 2.2, 2.3, 4.0 and 4.1. So if you want to Root Xperia Tipo ST21i or Xperia Tipo ST21a or Xperia miro ST23i or Xperia Miro ST23a, then follow the below procedure and root your device.
- Backup all of your data on your device to a safe location; so that we can restore the data whenever the data is lost while the Rooting process.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process, If happened this may brick your device and leave it use less.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device from here.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your Sony Xperia device. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Xperia Tipo:
1. Download the Unlock Root Tool program from here to your PC.
2. Install the program and enter the serial number provided to activate it.
3. Now connect your device to PC using OEM Data cable.
4. Now you will see that your device is detected in Unlock Root Tool program and shows your device’s Model.
5. Click on Root button.
6. Wait for the process to finish. Your device will reboot automatically, don’t disconnect it from PC.
7. Now you will see Root Success message in Unlock Root Tool program, click on Tick Mark or Ok.
8. Disconnect your device from PC.
9. Now open the app drawer and you will find SuperSU app.
If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully Rooted or not then download and install Root Checker App.