The Sony Xperia M2 is the 4.8-inch capacitive touch screen android phone with the price tag of Rs. 19,000. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and runs with Android 4.3 Jelly bean OS. The device can be easily rooted with the Towelroot application. Rooting of any android device gives additional features like installation of custom ROMs and recovery. The device also can be made most of it by downloading root only applications.
If you are looking to root your Sony Xperia M2 android mobile then you are on the right spot at the moment. This guide will help you out for rooting your device is just few minutes. You need to just check the below pre-requisites then follow the step by step guide to root Sony Xperia M2 device.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Sony Xperia M2 voids company warranty. So we are not responsible for any damage occurs to your device while or after rooting process which is unfortunate if you follow the instructions carefully. So try at your own risk.
Quick Pre-Requisites for rooting Xperia M2:
- Download the Towelroot APK to your device.
- The battery level of the device should be more than 50%.
- Backup your device data.
- Basic Knowledge to operate the device is necessary.
How to root Sony xperia M2 using Towelroot
1. Go to settings > security > enable Unknown sources. This gives access to installation of apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Download the Towelroot.apk and install in your android device.
3. After the installation, launch the app from the app drawer.
4. Now a screen just like below mentioned will be opened. Just tap on “make it ra1n” option.
5. Wait till your Smartphone is successfully rooted.
6. You’re not done with the fully rooted process. You must have to download and install SuperSU apk first. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
7. That’s the way; you have easily and successfully rooted your Sony Xperia M2 device.
8. Download the “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store to check whether it has root access or not.
If you have any problem while rooting your device do let us know by leaving a comment below as we always try to help you out. Don’t forget to share via social networking sites like facebook, twitter, etc.