Xperia C is the mid-range Android Smartphone from Sony and the device sports a 5 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Cortex A-7 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage, which is further expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card. The device runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and here in this guide we will guide you on how to Root Xperia C with one click root method.
Before we proceed to Root Xperia C, we want to make you caution that Rooting voids warranty and should not be attempted if you are not sure, otherwise you may brick or damage your device. So check the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting before proceeding and if you decided to root then don’t forget to follow the prerequisites before proceeding to Root Xperia C.
- Backup your data to a safe location, so that we can restore it whenever any data loss is occurred.
- Charge your device to at least 65%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options. If you were unable to locate Developer Options under settings, then enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device. So understand the risk involved in rooting an android device and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Xperia C:
1. Download the Framaroot app from here.
2. Copy it to your device’s SD card.
3. Open File Manager like ES File Explorer on your device and install the Framaroot app.
4. Open it from app drawer.
5. Under select an action to execute after root choose Install SuperSU.
6. Under select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device chosoe Barahir.
7. Wait for the success message.
8. Reboot Xperia C.
9. After reboot install Root Checker app and check for root permissions.