Want to Root Lenovo S650, so that you can avail most out of your Lenovo S650 Android device, then follow the below procedure. If you want to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting in Android are then follow here. Once done you can proceed to Root Lenovo S650.
Before we start the below rooting process, you need to check certain pre-requisites listed below.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location or on your PC with the help of backup apps available in Play Store.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. If not enable from Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Your smartphone should have atleast 80% of device battery or more to begin the root process.
- Download USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC from here.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible or liable for any damage occurred to your Lenovo S650 for not following the instructions properly.
How to Root Lenovo S650:
1. Download VRoot application from here to your PC.
2. Run VRoot application on PC as administrator.
3. Power off Lenovo S650.
4. Connect Lenovo S650 to PC using original USB Cable.
5. Now you will see that your device is shown in Vroot application.
6. Now click on Root (Green Button), this will start rooting Lenovo S650.
7. Once done, your device will reboot automatically.
8. Once the device boots up, check the root permission using Root Checker App.