Rooting the android mobile provides us with extra functions and features. If you don’t know what rooting is then go here and have a look at my article. If you know what rooting is then you can read below.
Lenovo p770 can be rooted using an app called Framaroot developed by Alephzain. This app allows the device to be rooted in one click.
Steps to follow before Rooting Lenovo P770:
- Backup all your data on your mobile to a safe place.
- Keep the charge on your phone at least 75%.
- Go to Settings > Personal > Security settings and enable” Unknown Source ”.
- Go to Settings > System > Developer Option and enable “ USB Debugging ”.
- Download the Framaroot Apk file and copy it on your memory card and install the app.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible / liable in any manner for any damage occurred to your Device for not following the instructions properly.
How to root Lenovo P770:
After getting your mobile ready with above steps follow the below steps:
1. Open the Framaroot app on your device and select “ Install SuperSU ”.
2. Now select “ Boromir ”. Lenovo P770 Root
3. You will now see a Message that your has been rooted. Lenovo P770 Root
4. Reboot your phone.
5. Check if your phone is rooted correctly using an app called “ Root Checker Basic ”. This app is available for free on Google Play Store. Click on verify Root Access to verify the device is rooted or not.
If you get Result as “ Congratulations! This device has root access! ” then your device is successfully Rooted.
Steps to Unroot Lenovo P770:
In case if you want to unroot your device follow the steps below:
1. Open Framaroot app you installed earlier.
2. Select “ Unroot ” from list.
3. Reboot the phone.
4. Check whether your phone is successfully unrooted or not using “ Root Checker Basics ” app.
If you have any questions drop a comment below.