Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 is updated to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and if you have updated your device to this firmware then you might have lost the root access on your device, so to regain it back we have to root Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 again, to do so, follow the below procedure to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it form shutting down in between the rooting process, if happened it may brick your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your mobile.
- Download USB Drivers from here to your PC.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from Settings > Security.
How to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware:
1. Download the GhettoRoot tool from here to your PC.
2. Extract it to a folder.
3. Connect your Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 to PC using OEM data cable.
4. Run INSTALL.cmd as administrator.
5. Keep an eye on your device’s screen and allow your PC to connect to your device.
6. If asked to install BusyBox script, type Y and press enter. To install this script you must have working internet on your device. So we recommend you to connect to Wi-Fi before proceeding.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Check the Root Permissions using Root Checker App.