The Jiayu G5S has quite same design as Jiayu G5 Android Smartphone and it is also first Octa-Core processor powered android Smartphone by JiaJu. Jiayu G5S now can be easily rooted with the Framaroot application like all the other Jiayu Smartphone’s. Rooting of android devices gives access to installation of custom ROM’s and other root only tweaks on your device. So, check the below quick pre-requisites and then the rooting process to root Jiayu G5S Android mobile.
Disclaimer: Rooting of any android device may create damage or even completely brick your android device. So try the rooting procedure at your own risk.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your PC.
- Make sure your device have battery level of more than 40%.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have clicked on the instllation of apps from unknown Sources.
- Other basic knowledge to operate the Smartphone.
Procedure to root Jiayu G5S Android Phone
- Connect the Jiayu G5S Android device to computer with the help of appropriate USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded Framaroot APK from your computer to your mobile SD card.
- Open the file explorer app and search for the Framaroot apk and tap to install.
- After successful installation, open the app from the app drawer and you will able to see the following screen.
- Select the Install Superuser option under the Select an action to execute after root section as shown above.
- Next step is to select Boromir exploit to root Jiaju G5S.
- That’s it you will see the above success pop-up like the one above once the program has rooted your device.
- Now, reboot your Jiayu G5S immediately.
- Congo! You have successfully rooted your Jiayu G5S device.
- You can also check whether your device has root access or not by downloading “Root Checker” app from Google Play store.
With root access in your android device, install custom ROMs as well as recovery on your Jiayu G5S Android Smartphone. Stay connected to us for more root tutorials of android devices.