Asus Zenfone 5, the 5-inch Android smartphone was launched in India for Rs. 9,999 along with two other devices- the Zenfone 4 and Zenfone 6. The Asus Zenfone 5 got great popularity when compared to other two devices. Apart from 5-inch display, the smartphone also packs with a 1.6GHz Dual Core Intel Atom Z2580 processor, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, and has 8GB/16GB inbuilt storage options.
Already owned a Zenfone 5 and looking for best rooting process, then you’re on the right place. Here we shared simple steps to root Asus Zenfone 5. It’s a one-click root process and every android users can follow the procedure easily. Rooting of smartphone unlocks additional features like root only apps can be easily installed, installation of custom ROMs, etc.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurs to your Zenfone 5. Begin at your own choice.
How to Root Asus Zenfone 5:
1. Download the Zenfone Root Apk directly to device SD card.
2. Install ES File Explorer form Play Store and locate the APK.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the rooting package.
4. Launch the app and select SuperSU Next select OK I Know > root to start the rooting process.
5. Wait for a while and then reboot your smartphone.
6. Congo! You will find Super SU app installed on your device.
Go to Google Play Store and download Root Checker app to confirm the root access.