Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 is the entry level Android Smartphone from Chinese manufacturer Gigabyte and was released back in March 2014. The smartphone packs a 4.5 inch IPS LCD display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A7 processor with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box.
This guide is dedicated to how to Root Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 Android Smartphone with one click root method without using PC. So let’s proceed and Root Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 Android Smartphone.
- Backup all of your important data.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Developer Options.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security > unknown Sources.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 Android Smartphone. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 Android Smartphone:
1. Download and install the Framaroot app on your device.
2. Open the Framaroot app from app drawer.
3. Under select an action to execute after root choose “Install SuperSU” and from the exploit method choose Barahir.
4. Now the rooting process has started and will show success message once it is done with Rooting Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3.
5. Once done, reboot your device.
6. After Reboot Check for Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues, while trying to Root Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3.