Check the tutorial to root Huawei Honor 3C on any firmware.
Huawei Honor 3C is an android phone with really decent specifications. To make the device more interesting the procedure of root is performed. Rooting of the device gives installation of root only apps and various custom firmware can also be installed. So before rooting check the pre requisites then followed by the instructions.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data present in your Huawei Honor 3C device are to be backup so that it can be restored manually. Make sure that you are not using Huawei Honor 3C PC suite tools for the backup process. Below steps guides you for backup of data.
SMS- Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts- Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log- Call Log and Restore
APN and MMS Setting- Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Points Names”,
Images, Songs, Videos, Files- Copy to internal/ External SD card
- Make sure that the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. This is an important step. To enable go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging in your LG G2. Also make sure that the charging in your device is more than 60% so that it doesn’t power off in the middle of the update.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your LG G2 device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully.
Procedure to Root Huawei Honor 3C:
- Download HiSuite tool and VRoot tool in your PC and extract the same to get the .exe files.
- Install HiSuite tool in your pc. This will make all required drivers available for the rooting process.
- Now tap the Settings > About device to tap on “Build number” multiple times till the Developer mode is enabled which will be shown with the help of toast message.
- Now select “Developer Mode” from the settings> Sub menu.
- Now connect your Huawei Honor 3C with the PC with USB cable. Open the VRoot tool, click on the green button to start the process of rooting.
- Once the process of rooting is finished, the phone will be rebooted. It will take 3-5 minutes or even more in some other devices.
- That’s it you have successfully rooted your Huawei Honor 3C device. To check whether the device is rooted or not, download “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
Stay connected to GadgetsAcademy for latest Firmware updates of Huawei Honor 3C Android phone. Any problem regarding rooting process lets us know as we are always gland to help you.