Now we can root LG G2 without PC using Towelroot tool. Using Towelroot anybody even novice can also root LG G2. So in we are going to explain you how to Root LG G2 using Towelroot.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data, if we encounter any data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. If Developer Options is not located in Settings, then enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process. If happened, it may brick your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your device from the path Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your LG G2 for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root LG G2:
1. Download the Towelroot apk file and copy the same to your device’s SD Card.
2. Install it on your LG G2. Open it from app drawer.
3. Now tap on make it ra1n button.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Install SuperSU app from the Play Store.
6. Open SuperSU app and if it asks to update SU binaries then update them.
7. Reboot your device.
Download “Root Checker” app from play store to confirm the root access.