Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S can now be rooted and that too with one click root method and also without PC. So if you own Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S and want to root it then follow this guide and root Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S without using PC. Before proceeding let me make caution you that rooting Android device voids its warranty, if you want to know, what the advantages are and disadvantages of Rooting then go here.
- Make sure your device model is Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S. Check in Settings > About.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, tough wont erase any of the data; it is always good to have a backup before making any changes to the system.
- Charge your device at least to 75%, to avoid it from turning off in between the Rooting process, if happened it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
Once you are done with all the above listed requisites, you are ready to go and Root Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S with one click root method without PC.
We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S:
- Download the Towel Root app from here. If copied in PC transfer it to your device’s SD card. [Official]
- Once downloaded install it.
- Now open the Towel Root app from the app drawer.
- Now tap on “Make it ra1n”.
- Reboot Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S.
- Once the device boots up download and install SuperSU app.
- Once downloaded open it, if asked to update SU Binaries then update it.
- That’s all now you have successfully Root Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S.
- If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.
That’s it now you have Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S with Root access. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S. Also subscribe to our Email News Letter, to receive Tech Updates directly to your Inbox.