Want to Root Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i so that you can avail all the features that a rooted device provides, and then you can now. But before you proceed to Root Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i we have to install CWM Recovery on Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i in order to Root it.
Before we proceed further to install CWM Recovery and Root Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i, we must follow some set of instructions to prepare you device for the installation and the rooting process.
Flashing Custom Recoveries and Rooting your device voids its warranty, so we should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device, proceed at your own risk.
How to Install CWM Recovery on Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i:
Download your Favourite recovery from the below links. CWM Recovery Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i
Download the Odin Software from here to your PC and run as administrator. Power off Galaxy S3 Neo Duos and enter into Download Mode. Connect your device with PC. Now you will see that ID:COM box in Odin will turn blue and an “Added!!” message will appear in Odin, this indicates that your device is successfully connected with Odin.
Now click on PDA or AP and choose the Recovery image, which you have downloaded. Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked in Odin and remaining all other options are un-checked. Click on Start, this will flash the Recovery image on your device. Once done, your device will reboot automatically. Power off and enter into Recovery Mode.
How to Root Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i:
1. Download the Rooting Package from here to your PC.
2. Transfer it to your device’s SD card.
3. Power off Galaxy S3 Neo Duos I9300i.
4. Enter into Recovery Mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously until you see some text on screen.
5. Once you are in recovery mode, choose Install zip from SD card.
6. Choose the Rooting Package and install it.
7. Once installed, Go Back and select reboot system now, this will boot your device in normal mode.
8. Once the device boots up look for SuperSU app in the app drawer and also check Root Permissions using Root Checker App.