Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 can now be rooted, by flashing the Rooting Package from CWM or TWRP Custom Recovery. So if you own this tab and want to Root it, to avail most out of it and also to experiment with it using the Custom ROM’s and Kernel’s then you can follow this guide and successfully Root Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Before that let’s have a look at what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting in Android are.
Before proceeding to Root Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, let’s have a look at some of the requisites to follow to prepare your device for the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking while rooting Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore it at the time of any mishap.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from getting off in between the rooting process as it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging”.
- Install CWM / TWRP Custom Recovery on your device from here.
Procedure to Root Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210/210R:
2. Connect your device to PC and copy the downloaded Rooting Package to the Root of your SD card. Power off your device.
3. Enter into Recovery Mode (Volume Up + Home + Power).
4. Now in Recovery Mode select “Install zip from SD card” and choose the Rooting Package which you have downloaded and copied earlier and install the same.
5. Once installed, Go Back and select “reboot system now”. This will boot your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 to normal mode.
6. Once booted up look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.