BLU STUDIO 5.0 II is an Android device from BLU and the device feature a 5-inch IPS capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Dual Core Cortex A7 MTK6572 processor coupled with 512MB RAM, and 4GB internal storage. BLU STUDIO 5.0 II runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and can now be rooted. So if you own this device and want to root it then follow this guide and Root BLU STUDIO 5.0 II.
Once you have Rooted BLU STUDIO 5.0 II, you can install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, download paid apps for free and many more. If you want to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting are? then go here and checkout. Once done let’s proceed to Root BLU STUDIO 5.0 II.
- The rooting process erase any data from your smartphone, so need not to take any backup.
- USB Debugging Mode should be enabled on your smartphone.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your BLU STUDIO 5.0 II. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root BLU STUDIO 5.0 II:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here.
2. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
3. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app.
4. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
5. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Barahir.
6. Now wait for the app to root your device.
7. Once done it will show success message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.