Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 has been updated to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and the update is rolled out via OTA. If you haven’t updated your device or facing issues updating it via OTA then go here and update your device. Once you have updated Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 with this firmware, you may lose Root access, as it is a stock firmware. So you need to Root Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 again to regain Root access.
- Backup all you important data and files to a save location.
- Make sure USB Debugging on your device.
- Backup your mobile EFS data from here.
- Make sure all the Samsung PC Suits like Kies are killed on your PC, while using Odin.
How to Root Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000:
2. Run Odin as administrator on your PC.
3. Power off Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000.
4. Enter into Download Mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power button” simultaneously until you see warning message on your screen.
5. Now press volume Up to enter into Download Mode. Connect Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to PC using original USB Data cable, while the device is still in Download Mode. Now you will see that the ID:COM box in Odin will turn blue and an “Added” message will appear in Odin.
6. In Odin click on ‘PDA’ or ‘AP’ and select the Rooting Package.
7. Make sure only Auto reboot and F.Reset Time option are checked in Odin.
8. Once you are done with all the above listed steps, click on Start, to start the flashing process.