Lenovo A369i an android Smartphone from Lenovo which features a 4-inch Capacitive display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3GHz Dual-Core Mediatek processor with Mali-400 GPU. It packs 512 MB RAM and 4GB onboard storage, which is expandable upto 32GB via microSD card. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Beaan firmware. So if you own this device and want to install CWM Recovery and Root Lenovo A369i, then follow the below guide.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, just to make sure, if any data loss is encountered we can restore it.
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device.
We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your Lenovo A369i. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Lenovo A369i:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here.
2. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
3. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app.
4. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
5. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Barahir.
6. Now wait for the app to root your device.
7. Once done it will show success message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.
If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.
How to Install CWM Recovery on Lenovo A369i:
Step 1: Download the recovery.img from here to your PC and transfer it to the root of your device’s SD card. Now install MobileUncle MTK Tools on your device.
Step 2: Once installed launch it from the app drawer. Backup your IMEI.
Step 3: Select “Recovery Update” from the menu. The tool will search your SD card and list you with available .img files. Select the right .img file which you have copied earlier and click ok.
Step 4: Once done it will prompt you to reboot into recovery mode click OK. Now the Lenovo A369i boots into Recovery Mode.