If you are one who has Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 and want to root it then you can now root your device from below. Before proceeding to root, let’s have a look at an article explaining what rooting in Android is? And also let me warn you that rooting may void warranty, so please take decision wisely.
Before proceeding to root Alcatel One Touch Pop C5, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites to avoid bricking of Alcatel One Touch Pop C5.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data, though rooting won’t erase your data, it is good to be always cautious.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options on your device, by following appropriate procedure.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your device and is highly recommended.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps properly. So proceed at your own risk.
How to Root Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 with One Click Root Method:
1. Download Framaroot 1.9.0 from here or here to your PC.
2. Now connect your device to PC, and copy the downloaded apk file to your device’s SD card.
3. Now disconnect your device from PC and Navigate to the copied apk file.
4. Now install the apk file. If prompted for unknown sources enable it and retry to install the apk.
5. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
6. Now choose “Install SuperSU”.
7. Now in the Exploit select “Barahir”.
8. Wait for the process to complete.
9. Once done, reboot your device.