In this tutorial checkout how to Root Tengda Q6 Android Smartphone with one click Root – Guide
Tengda Q6 is the budget Android Smartphone from Chinese manufacturer Tengda and it was announced and released in October 2014. The device sports a 4 inch display and is powered by 1 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 256MB RAM and 512MB internal storage. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and packs 2MP Rear as well as front facing camera.
In this guide we will show you how to Root Tengda Q6 Android Smartphone with one click Root method and the simple and easiest way possible. Before that you can have a look at what are advantages and disadvantages of rooting in Android.
- Backup your important data.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Charge your device to at least 60% or above.
- Install USB Drivers for your device on PC.
Now as you are done with the above listed requisites, you can proceed to Root Tengda Q6.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Tengda Q6. So take decision wisely and proceed at your own risk.
Also Read: How to Root Huawei Ascend G6
How to Root Tengda Q6:
- Download the Root Genius application from here to your PC.
- Open Root Genius on your PC as administrator.
- Connect Tengda Q6 to PC.
- Make sure it is detected by Root Genius, if not, download and install correct suitable USB Drivers for your device.
- Once your device is detected by Root Genius, click on Root (Green button).
- The rooting process will start now and will take care of the rest.
- Once done, your device will reboot automatically.
- Now check Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Rooted Tengda Q6 using Root Genius. Leave a comment below if you face any issues while trying to Root Tengda Q6.