OnePlus One, most popular Android smartphone now can be updated to official YNG1TASI3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware. It is the minor update released by the company to fix bugs and improve the device stability. The update is available for all OnePlus One smartphone users all over the world.
Does Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update pops on your OnePlus device? If not here we shared complete tutorial to install the official OTA firmware on your device. If your OnePlus One is rooted, the firmware update will revoked the root access and also stock Android 5.0.2 OS replace any custom ROM installed earlier.
Before starting with the update process, make sure to check the below pre requisites needed to install official YNG1TASI3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OTA firmware on your OnePlus One smartphone.
Whenever update or rooting process is performed, there is always fear of losing personal or important data. So always perform backup using third party apps by downloading from Google Play Store. As this update process takes certain minutes to finished, it is always advisable to charge up to 70% or more to avoid unnecessary power-off which may result in bricking of your smartphone.
Go to Settings > About phone > tap built number for 7 times to enable developer options.
How to Update OnePlus One with YNG1TASI3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware:
2. Connect your OnePlus One smartphone with computer and transfer the firmware file to device storage.
3. Disconnect your device and reboot your into recovery mode.
4. From recovery main menu choose “Apply OTA update” option or “Install zip file” option and then select the YNG1TASI3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware file from storage.
5. Confirm to start the update process. The flashing process takes couple of minutes to complete. So hold your seats and be patience till the firmware is installed on your device.
6. When installed, choose “reboot system now” from main menu of recovery.
That’s it! OnePlus One smartphone will be running on YNG1TASI3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware.
Another great news for OnePlus One smartphone users is that Android 5.1 Lollipop OTA update is in works. So be connected with us as we will be brining latest tutorial related to Android 5.1 firmware. Do comment below for any queries or issues with the above procedure.