Earlier we have posted a guide on How to Update Galaxy S3 I9300 to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat using CM 11 M8 ROM, you can check it here. Today in this guide we are going to update Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat using CM 11 M8 ROM. Installing this ROM requires rooted device. Keep in mind that this is not an official release from Samsung, so try this at your own risk.
Before we proceed to update Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware, we must follow some set of instructions called pre requisites, to prepare Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 for the update process and also to avoid it from bricking or damage.
How to Update Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 Android 4.4.4 Kitkat using CM 11 M8 ROM
1. Download the CM 11 M8 Snapshot zip
2. Download Gapps for Android 4.4.x custom ROMs
3. Connect the device to your PC and move both zip files on to its internal storage.
4. Power off the Galaxy S3.
5. Next, boot it into Custom Recovery Mode.
6. First, create a NANDROID ROM Backup:
7. Now you can apply the ‘Factory Reset’:
8. Begin installation of CyanogenMod 11 M8 Snapshot for Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE.
9. Find the CM 11 M8 Snapshot zip. Confirm the installation.
10. Now Install the Gapps zip, too. Use the same options
11. Return to the main custom Recovery screen and reboot your device in normal mode.