As we all know that Custom ROM’s are far better than Stock ROM’s, as they provide us with extra features that Stock ROM’s can’t, they also provide us faster and smoother Android experience with better battery life. So most of the Android users searches for Custom ROM’s rather than depending on Stock ROM. Custom ROM also get us the latest Android version before they are actually made available for the Stock ROM’s.
So in this guide we are going to Install Heisenberg AOKP Based Kitkat ROM on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. This ROM is absed on Android 4.4.3 Kitkat and builds on AOKP sources; it is fast and stable and provides amazing battery life. So if you are interested in this ROM then install Heisenberg AOKP Based Kitkat ROM on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
- Mae sure your device is Galaxy Note 3 and its model no is SM-N900. Check in Settings > About Phone.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so that we can recover the data if any data loss has encountered.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or more.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Backup your mobile EFS Data
- Install CWM / TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
- Root Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
How to Install Heisenberg AOKP Based Kitkat ROM on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900:
1. Download the Heisenberg AOKP Based Kitkat ROM Package from here to your PC.
2. Download Google Apps Package from here to your PC.
3. Copy both the packages to the Root of your SD card.
4. Power off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
5. Enter into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some text on screen.
6. Once you are in Recovery Mode, perform full data reset and wipe cache, also wipe dalvik cache.
7. Now select “Install zip from SD card” and choose the ROM package and install it.
8. Now follow the above step again, but this time choose the Google Apps Package and install it.
9. If you want you can perform full data reset and wipe cache and dalvik cache.