Micromax Canvas Knight A350 has started receiving Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update recently, we were happy to see the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update available for this device, as the company has not said anything about the update during its launch. If you want to check the changelog then go here and checkout.
Many users after updating their device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware might have lost Root access as the stock firmware erases all the root access. So if you are looking forward to Root Micromax Canvas Knight A350 after updating it to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware, then this guide might help you. So without wasting our time let’s proceed to Root Micromax Canvas Knight A350 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware.
- Backup all of your data and enable USB debugging from Settings.
- Download USB Drivers on your PC.
- The charging level should be more than 80% on your handset.
How to Root Micromax Canvas Knight A350:
2. Once downloaded extract the Rooting Package also extract the SP Flash Tools.
3. Run the Flash_Tool.exe as administrator on your PC.
4. Click on Scatter loading button and select the scatter file (MT6592_Android_scatter.txt).
5. This loads the scatter file and shows the new region below.
6. Form the region only select the Recovery and un-check all other options.
7. Now click on Recovery and select the recovery.img, which you got after extracting the Rooting package.
8. Now Power off Micromax Canvas Knight A350 and connect it to PC.
9. Click on Download Button or F9 to start the process. Once you see the success message, disconnect your device from PC.
10. Now reboot your device and transfer the SuperSU.zip file to the root of your SD card.
11. Power off Micromax Canvas Knight A350.
12. Enter into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously until you see some text on screen.
13. Once you are in recovery mode, select Install zip from SD card and choose the SuperSU.zip file and install it.
14. Once done ++++Go Back++++ and select reboot system now. Now your device will reboot into normal mode.
15. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer, if you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then you can use Root Checker App.