So do you have Zopo C3 and want to get more out of it i.e., by rooting your device, so you can find a simple guide to root your device below. If you want to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting then you can go here. If you already know about them then you can continue reading below.
Before continuing to root your device follow the below Pre-requisites to avoid bricking your device.
- Make a backup of all of your data, so as to avoid any data loss while rooting your device.
- Make sure your Smartphone is charged to at least to 75%, to avoid bricking of your device.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device from Developers Options.
After following all the above steps you can now follow the below procedure to root your device.
Disclaimer: We the members of Gadgets Academy should not be held responsible or liable for any damage occurred to your device. Procedd at your own Risk.
Procedure to Root Zopo C3:
2. Open the Framaroot app, now in the list select “Install SuperSU”.
3. Now you will find a button name as “Boromir”, tap on it and wait until you see Success message.
4. Reboot your handset.
5. After reboot you will find Super User app Listed in the Application Menu.
Procedure to Unroot Zopo C3:
If you want to unroot your device for some reason, then follow the below steps.
- Open the Framaroot app on your device and select Unroot from the List.
- Reboot your Device.
- Now look for the Super User app in the Application Menu, you will see that app is not listed.
- If you want to clarify whether your device is successfully Unrooted or not then check using Root Checker app.
So now you can Root or Unroot your device from the above steps. Don’t forget to post your doubts in the comment section.