Check the tutorial to root Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD Android Phone with Framaroot application.
Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD android device now can be rooted with Framaroot application. The process is quite simple and any android user can easily follow them without any trouble. If you have Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD and searching for rooting guide, then stop your search right now. Just follow the below step by step guide and root in no time.
Note: Rooting of Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD will voids your phone warranty.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Framaroot Application
- Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD Android device
- Basic Knowledge to operate the device
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully.
Procedure to Root Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD Android Phone:
- Download the Framaroot application in your android device from here.
- Then install the app in your device like you normally install other Google android apps. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” in settings if the app won’t install.
- After successful installation open the framaroot app in your android device.
- Now select Install SuperSU as an action to execute after root.
- Then select Barahit from the below list of exploits.
- The rooting processes starts and wait till you are notified with a message.
- If you get message as “Success..Superuser and su binary installed” that means your device is successfully rooted.
- Reboot the device and you will find SuperSu app installed in your device. You can also check by installing Root Checker app in your device by downloading from Google Playstore.
That’s the simple guide to root your Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD android device. Stay connected as we will bring more Firmware updates and other tech news.