Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is planned to get Android 5.0 Lollipop, but we have no words when it would reach your device, so till then you can update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Custom ROM. So we have brought Resurrection Remix ROM for Galaxy Note 2 and we will guide you on how to install it on your device.
Resurrection Remix ROM is based on CyanogenMod 12, we find most of the features from CyanogenMod included in this ROM and Resurrection Remix also has its own features as well, they include changing LCD screen density etc. This ROM is stable, smooth, fast and feature loaded. So if you are looking for Custom ROM for Galaxy Note 2, then this ROM might interest you.
So without any further ado let’s proceed further and have a look at quick pre-requisites and then proceed to update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.
- Make sure your device is Galaxy Note 2 with model no N7100.
- Backup all of your important data.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developers Options.
- Root Galaxy Note 2.
- Install Custom Recovery on Galaxy Note 2.
- Create a Nandroid Backup.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Galaxy Note 2 N7100. So understand the risk involved in installing this ROM on Galaxy Note 2 and proceed at your own risk.
How to update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Resurrection Remix ROM:
- Download the required files from the above links.
- Copy them to your device’s SD card.
- Power off Galaxy Note 2 and enter into Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume up and home button and power your device ON holding those two buttons. Make sure not to release three buttons until you see Samsung logo.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
- Now select “Install Zip from SD card” and choose the Resurrection Remix ROM package and install it.
- In the same way choose Google Apps package and install it.
- Reboot your device now, by selecting “reboot system now”.