Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 can now be updated to android 4.4.4 Kitkat update, as the Samsung hasn’t rolled out the Android 4.4 Kitkat update for this device; it is still running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. So if you are looking for Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware for Galaxy Nexus I9250 then you will find this guide as helpful, as we are going to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware using C-ROM Custom ROM.
C-ROM is based on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware and is directly built from AOSP sources and keeps the stock Kitkat look and UI. It is very stable and smooth ROM. The following are the features of C-ROM ROM:
- Dark C-RoM
- Active Display
- Floating Windows
- Gesture Anywhere
- On-The-Go Mode
- Animation Controls
- Lockscreen Notification
- Implement App Sidebar
- Backup all of your data on your device to a safe location, as we are going to install the Custom ROM which will erase all of your data.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options.
- Download the install the suitable USB Drivers for your device on PC from here.
- Make sure your device model is I9250 (maguro).
- Create a Nandroid backup of your previous setup, just in case if anything goes wrong we can restore back.
Download the C-ROM ROM Package and Google Apps Package from here to your PC.