Celkon Campus A35K Screenshot Tricks and Tips
Celkon Campus A35K is the best Android 4.4 Kitkat Smartphone to be purchased at price tag of around Rs. 3,000. Yesterday Celkon launched the 2GB ROM variant of Campus A35K. The company claimed that it already sold more than 400,000 unites and is expected to increase with the launch of 2GB variant. Celkon recently launch Campus Nova A352E android Smartphone for Rs. 2,000.
Celkon Campus A35K specifications:
- 3.5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 320 x 480 pixels resolutions
- 1 GHz processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 3.2-megapixels rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3-megapixels (VGA) front-facing camera
- 256 MB RAM
- 2GB Internal memory, Expandable memory with micro SD
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- 10.7 mm thick and weighs 102 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
- 1400 mAh battery
Celkon Campus A35K Screenshot Guide:
Screenshots on Smartphone’s are mainly taken to shown your high scores in games, notes from internet, etc. If you have Celkon Campus A35K and looking to take screenshot, then this guide would help you out. It is simple step by step process which helps to take ‘n’ number of screenshots. Also Samsung Galaxy Note 4 stock wallpapers – [Download]
- Celkon Campus A35K Android Smartphone
- A selected screen whose screenshot has to be taken
- Basic Knowledge to operate the device
Steps to take Screenshot on Celkon Campus A35K Android Mobile Phone
- Take your Celkon Campus A35K Smartphone and locate for the hardware buttons volume down and power buttons.
- Now press the both buttons at the same time i.e, volume down and power buttons.
- As soon you press both the buttons you will hear a shutter sound stating that screenshot is successfully taken.
- Release both the hardware buttons.
- The screenshot can be seen by sliding down the notification bar or by heading to the Gallery. New folder by name Screenshots consist of all screen capture taken.
That’s the simple guide on how to taken screenshots on Celkon Campus A35K mobile phone. Any queries while taking the screen picture, lets us know by leaving a comment below. Also share this with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+.