How to Root / UnRoot MoreFine S6 Pro Using Framaroot app – Complete Guide.
Have you got Morefine S6 Smartphone and want to root it to avail the advance features and to have full control over your device then you are at right place. To know what rooting in Android means go here and get aware of rooting. If you have the clarity on what rooting is then you can proceed to root your Smartphone. And make a note that Rooting voids Warranty.
First of all follow the below Pre-Requisites to avoid any type of damage or bricking to your Smartphone.
- Make a complete backup of your Smartphone including contacts, messages etc., In order to avoid any data loss.
- Make sure your Smartphone has at least 75% of battery. This is to avoid bricking of your Smartphone. As the battery of your Smartphone dies in between rooting this can damage your phone.
- Now in your Smartphone settings make sure USB Debugging is checked in Developer settings.
After following the above Pre-Requisites you can follow the below steps to root your device.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible / liable in any manner for any damage occurred to your Device for not following the instructions properly.
Procedure to Root Marefine S6 Pro:
- Fist download the Android app called Framaroot from here or here and install it on your Smartphone.
- Open the Framaroot app that you installed.
- Choose Install SuperSu from the list.
- Now you can see the button named Boromir, tap on it and wait till you see the message saying Success.
- Reboot your device and you will see that the Super user app in application menu.
- If you want to check your device is successfully rooted or not, then download an app called Root checker from Play Store.
Procedure to UnRoot MoreFine S6:
Just in case if you want to unroot your device then follow the below steps:
If you have queries then please post them in comment section.