Sony Rolls out Android 4.3 update for Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR Smartphones and Xperia Tablet Z – Details.
Sony has started rolling out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update for its Xperia devices. This is like the Christmas gift for all the Sony Xperia users. The owners of the Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR and Xperia Tablet Z can now enjoy the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on their devices, for this Christmas.
This update notifications was posted on the Sony’s official blog, and the company states that the update availability will vary by market and telecom carrier.
This update brings many new features and performance tweaks to the Xperia devices, and gives its users a whole new experience. The official changelog of the update is given below:
- Brings Project Butter performance & UI optimisation and smoother graphics experience.
- Sony’s smart social camera that allows users to access camera apps directly within the viewfinder.
- Latest editions of Sony’s native apps like Messaging, My Xperia, Smart Connect, small apps, TrackID etc.
- Sony’s media apps – Walkman, Album and Movies along with Sony’s entertainment cloud service integration.
- Xperia themes with downloadable UI packs from Sony Select.
- Android security enhancements.
- Battery stamina mode – Updated version of the Sony Power Management app, with refreshed interface and more smart options for better battery life.
- Restricted profiles support for Xperia Tablet Z, with options to create isolated, secure spaces with individual local storage, home screens, widgets and setings.
This update is currently rolled out and the update availability may vary to your region, it depends on market and carrier of your region.
So if your Xperia device got this update then you can share with us in the comment section, with your region and carrier details.